The Insurance Process
Your personal injury claim will move through the insurance provider of the at-fault party in your case. While it is true that the insurance company is paid to cover your losses, don’t be fooled by this fact. The insurance company’s first priority is turning a profit, and it will put considerable effort into this pursuit.
If you have been injured in an accident that was caused by someone else’s negligence, you very likely have important questions, and the answers to these frequently asked questions may help.
While you are not required to hire a personal injury attorney, having one in your corner can play an important role in your ability to recover on your complete damages.
The fact is that a personal injury attorney is a wise investment, and you won’t owe your attorney a thing unless you obtain a settlement from the insurance company or you receive a court award. Most reputable personal injury attorneys work on a contingency basis, which translates to receiving a pre-arranged percentage of your compensation after your claim is finalized.
In your search for a personal injury attorney, take all of the following factors into consideration:
- Someone with whom you are comfortable opening up
- Someone who inspires your confidence and whom you trust
- Someone who takes the time to answer your questions in a way that you understand
- Someone who is available to you (and takes your calls)
- Someone who carefully goes over your claim with you and explains its strengths and challenges to you – while also explaining his or her game plan regarding how to overcome those challenges)
It’s Time to Consult with an Experienced Santa Barbara Personal Injury Attorney
The formidable Santa Barbara personal injury attorneys at Los Angeles City Law are committed to skillfully advocating for your rights while pursuing your claim’s optimal outcome. Our practiced legal team puts your best interests first, so please don’t wait to contact or call us at 866-522-4895 for more information about how we can help you today.